C2F Index du Forum
C2F
Commando 2 Force

C2F Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Privacy Settings Guide 2012 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C2F Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Recrutement [on]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aherkaddi

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Privacy Settings Guide 2012 Répondre en citant

Facebook Privacy Settings Guide 2012
> DOWNLOAD

Here, we’ve put together a six-step guide to locking down your Facebook account as best as possible. Users can also add users to a Restricted List on this page. You can use the Privacy Checkup to review and adjust your privacy settings to help make sure that youre sharing with who you want.To go to the Privacy Checkup:Click at the top of any page on Facebook (ex: your homepage) Select Privacy CheckupNote: Privacy Checkup isn't available to everyone right now. Try scrolling through your profile page in this view to see how many of your posts are publicly viewable to people who aren’t your friends. Step 3: Get Rid of Intrusive Apps. All your actions on Facebook are still fair game for serving targeted ads, though. Choose an option from the dropdown menu.When you turn off tag suggestions, Facebook wont suggest that people tag you in photos that look like you. To change the audience of something you've shared on your own timeline:Go to your timeline and scroll down to the post you want to edit.Click the audience selector and choose Edit Privacy.Select the audience or list you'd like to share with.Learn more about how to control what people can see on your profile and timeline.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I control who can see what's on my profile and timeline?Here's an overview of who can see what's on your profile and tools you can use to control what you share on your profile and timeline. A thumbnail version of the photo will appear next to your name in different places throughout Facebook. Frontlinemarketingtv 33,044 views 9:28 How to Make a Facebook Page Secure - Duration: 4:51. After you've shared a post, you have the option to change who it's shared with. Additionally, anyone who gets tagged in a post may see it, along with their friends. .. Click the down arrow in the top right corner of Facebook, then select “Settings” from the drop down menu. When you turn it on, any time someone tags something you posted, that tag won't appear until you approve it. To turn on tag review: Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.Look for the setting Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook? and click Edit to the far right.Select Enabled from the dropdown menu.When tag review is enabled, youll get a notification when you have a post to review. Click the tool and select who you want to share something with. Sign in 1 Loading. But users still have the ability to stop Google and other search engines from listing their profiles in search results. These click-thru links are determined after the article has been written, based on price and product availability — the commissions do not impact our choice of recommended product, nor the price you pay. If you turn this setting off, youll still see the same number of ads, but they wont be tailored to your Web history off of Facebook. You can use the audience selector to choose the list you want to share a post with.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I change the audience of a post I've shared on my timeline? You can use the audience selector to change who can see stuff you share on your timeline after you share it. If you've been tagged in someone else's post, they control the audience for their posts.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. site design: Juxtaprose. Click the box to choose an audience from a drop-down menu—the most common are “Only Me,” “Friends,” and “Public” (which includes anyone on or off Facebook). That lets you share your baby photos only with family members, for instance. People may be able to view the post or photo in places like News Feed or search results. When this setting is on, Facebook uses your Likes and shares to make ads in other peoples News Feeds more appealing. Basic Privacy Settings & Tools. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhat's the Privacy Checkup and how can I find it?The Privacy Checkup helps you review who can see your posts and info from your profile, like your phone number and email address. Within your account settings, you'll find a tool that helps you change the audience of posts you've shared with Public or Friends of Friends to Friends Only. But these additional options have also made managing Facebook privacy even more confusing. Click at the top of the page and then click Privacy Shortcuts to see shortcuts that help you manage:Who can see my stuff?Who can contact me?How do I stop someone from bothering me? This is also where you'll find the latest privacy updates and other helpful tools 5a02188284
la verdadera forma de hackear un facebook 2013how to download your facebook zip filefacebook chat para lg 570forza nuova treviso facebookfacebook post private message apiwww.facebook.com login proxykode emotion buat status facebookjustice for all facebookstatus via facebook for blackberryfacebook mobile app for s40

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C2F Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Recrutement [on] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006