C2F Index du Forum
C2F
Commando 2 Force

C2F Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Camp Rock-this Is Me ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C2F Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Recrutement [on]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aherkaddi

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Camp Rock-this Is Me Répondre en citant

Camp Rock-this Is Me > urlin.us/2c1d9

.In,,2011,,,rapper,,Bizzy,,Crook,,sampled,,the,,songSwiss,,,Singles,,,ChartARIA,,Top,,50,,SinglesList,of,Billboard,Hot,100,top,10,singles,in,2008,I've,,,always,,,been,,,the,,,kind,,,of,,,girl,,,That,,,hid,,,my,,,face,,,So,,,afraid,,,to,,,tell,,,the,,,world,,,What,,,I've,,,got,,,to,,,say,,,But,,,I,,,have,,,this,,,dream,,,Bright,,,inside,,,of,,,me,,,I'm,,,gonna,,,let,,,it,,,show,,,,it's,,,time,,,To,,,let,,,you,,,know,,,To,,,let,,,you,,,knowThis,,,is,,,real,,,,this,,,is,,,me,,,I'm,,,exactly,,,where,,,I'm,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,,now,,,Gonna,,,let,,,the,,,light,,,,shine,,,on,,,me,,,Now,,,I've,,,found,,,,who,,,I,,,am,,,There's,,,no,,,way,,,to,,,hold,,,it,,,in,,,No,,,more,,,hiding,,,who,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,be,,,This,,,is,,,me,,,memory,,,bychloewalton5sos,,,this,,,song,,,is,,,amazing,,,i,,,love,,,it,,,my,,,sister,,,got,,,me,,,into,,,it,,,and,,,i,,,listen,,,to,,,it,,,everyday,,,now,,,See,,,all,,,Do,,,you,,,know,,,what,,,it's,,,like,,,To,,,feel,,,so,,,in,,,the,,,dark,,,To,,,dream,,,about,,,a,,,life,,,Where,,,you're,,,the,,,shining,,,star,,,Even,,,though,,,it,,,seems,,,Like,,,it's,,,too,,,far,,,away,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,believe,,,in,,,myself,,,It's,,,the,,,only,,,wayThis,,,is,,,real,,,,this,,,is,,,me,,,I'm,,,exactly,,,where,,,I'm,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,,now,,,Gonna,,,let,,,the,,,light,,,,shine,,,on,,,me,,,Now,,,I've,,,found,,,,who,,,I,,,am,,,There's,,,no,,,way,,,to,,,hold,,,it,,,in,,,No,,,more,,,hiding,,,who,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,be,,,This,,,is,,,meYou're,,,the,,,voice,,,I,,,hear,,,inside,,,my,,,head,,,The,,,reason,,,that,,,I'm,,,singing,,,I,,,need,,,to,,,find,,,you,,,,I,,,gotta,,,find,,,you,,,You're,,,the,,,missing,,,piece,,,I,,,need,,,The,,,song,,,inside,,,of,,,me,,,I,,,need,,,to,,,find,,,you,,,,I,,,gotta,,,find,,,youThis,,,is,,,real,,,,this,,,is,,,me,,,I'm,,,exactly,,,where,,,I'm,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,,now,,,Gonna,,,let,,,the,,,light,,,,shine,,,on,,,me,,,Now,,,I've,,,found,,,,who,,,I,,,am,,,There's,,,no,,,way,,,to,,,hold,,,it,,,in,,,No,,,more,,,hiding,,,who,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,be,,,This,,,is,,,me,,,You're,,,the,,,missing,,,piece,,,I,,,need,,,The,,,song,,,inside,,,of,,,me,,,You're,,,the,,,voice,,,I,,,hear,,,inside,,,my,,,head,,,The,,,reason,,,that,,,I'm,,,singing,,,Now,,,I've,,,found,,,,who,,,I,,,am,,,There's,,,no,,,way,,,to,,,hold,,,it,,,in,,,No,,,more,,,hiding,,,who,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,be,,,This,,,is,,,meDisney,,Girlz,,Rock,,,VolFEATURED,more,videos,11,Delicious,Misheard,Lyrics,About,Food,You'll,never,hear,them,the,same,way,againMahasz^,,"15,,November,,2009,,-,,21,,November,,2009"Studio,,DC:,,Almost,,Live:,,Episode,,2,,features,,a,,performance,,by,,Demi,,Lovato,,and,,BeakerRetrieved,,,May,,,30,,,,2013Other,versions[edit]This,,Is,,Me,,Lyrics,,Camp,,Rock,,French,,soundtrack:,,French,,version,,of,,the,,song,,sung,,by,,Sheryne,,and,,renamed,,"Etre,,moi"Lovato,,also,,recorded,,a,,Spanish,,version,,of,,the,,song,,titled,,"Lo,,Que,,Soy",,(literally,,meaning,,What,,I,,Am),,,using,,the,,acoustic,,version,,of,,the,,song,,,released,,on,,the,,deluxe,,edition,,of,,Don't,,Forget,,and,,as,,a,,video,,featuring,,her,,singing,,the,,song,,while,,playing,,the,,pianoHolly,Hull,single:,Hull,got,to,record,a,version,of,the,song,as,the,prize,for,winning,My,Camp,Rock,,a,show,on,Disney,Channel,UK,where,contestants,competed,to,record,a,song,from,Camp,Rock,and,an,accompanying,music,videoRetrieved,,January,,4,,,2014Retrieved,,January,,4,,,2014Background[edit]The,single,has,sold,901,000,digital,copies,to,date,,according,to,Nielsen,SoundScanIt,premiered,on,Radio,Disney,on,June,6,,2008,and,was,released,by,Walt,Disney,Records,onto,the,iTunes,Store,on,June,17,,2008Disney,,Channel,,Playlist:,,Original,,version,,is,,featured,,on,,this,,compilation,,album,,,released,,on,,June,,9,,,2009^,"Demi,Lovato,and,Joe,Jonas,-,This,Is,Me"i,love,it,sooooo,muchprint,,correct,,^,,,"Demi,,,Lovato,,,,,,Chart,,,history",,,Canadian,,,Hot,,,100,,,for,,,Demi,,,LovatoIn,,the,,video,,appear,,scenes,,of,,Camp,,Rock^,,,"Portugal,,,Singles,,,Top,,,50"If,,necessary,,,click,,Advanced,,,then,,click,,Format,,,then,,select,,Single,,,then,,click,,SEARCH,,^,,"Ask,,Billboard:,,Baseball,,Hits,,,Gwen,,Stefani's,,Delay,,&,,&,,Demi,,Lovato's,,Best-Selling,,Songs"Login,,,My,,,Account,,,Account,,,Settings,,,Logout,,,Disney.com,,,Store,,,Parks,,,&,,,Travel,,,Games,,,Video,,,Fun,,,Blogs,,,TV,,,Movies,,,Music,,,Books,,,Live,,,Shows,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C2F Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Recrutement [on] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006